In our house, we all pretty much have a massive sweet tooth. So often I feel the urge to bake a delicious dessert for the perfect finish to a special weekend meal. But, whilst it’s okay to cheat every once in a while when you make a huge cheesecake and there are only four of you at home inevitably you are not just going to have cheesecake on one day, are you? I mean you would need to have the willpower of a saint! Enter delicious mini desserts. In this blog, we will share our delicious recipe for a lemon curd and raspberry cheesecake for two. Perfectly timed for any special Valentine’s meals you may be thinking of rustling up for your other half.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases. Some of the links on this post are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and make a purchase we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more here.
Lemon Curd and Raspberry Cheesecake for Two
25g crushed plain Digestive biscuits (plus a few more biscuits to decorate)
85g (3 oz). cream cheese, softened to room temperature
35g (⅓ cup/1.2.oz) icing sugar
Juice of ½ a lemon
4 tbsps lemon curd
Pinch kosher salt
120 ml (½ cup) whipped cream, plus more for garnish
Raspberries with a little icing sugar, for garnish
- Divide crushed biscuits between 2 dessert cups.
- Using a mixer, whip together the cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the icing sugar, lemon juice, and salt and beat until combined.
- Fold in cream cheese.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon curd on top of the crushed biscuits.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into cups and refrigerate until thickened. You will need to refrigerate the desserts for at least an hour but preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve add another tablespoon of lemon curd to each cup and then top with remaining whipped cream.
- Add some raspberries with a little flurry of icing sugar and some crumbled biscuits over the top to finish.
We are now obsessed with mini desserts and will be sure to experiment in the kitchen to bring you many more small-batch sweet treats in the weeks and months to come. For now, though, you can get your sweet treat fix with some of our many other delicious recipes. White chocolate velvet cake, No Bake Cheesecakes, Tiramisu, White Chocolate and Limoncello Tiramisu or White Chocolate and Pistachio Cheesecakes, Tiramisu, White Chocolate and Limoncello Tiramisu or White Chocolate and Pistachio to name but a few!
Sharing Is Caring:
Related Articles You Might Enjoy:
When thinking about a post for National Chili Day the first thing that came to…
I just absolutely love nachos, don’t you? When my husband and I first got together…
Today is World Pizza Day, a day which might just be one of my son’s…
Happy World Nutella Day! With a household of Nutella lovers I cannot allow a day…
Can you believe its that time of year again? Yes, it’s the day on which…
Since starting the blog I am truly discovering that there truly is a day to…