I just absolutely love nachos, don’t you? When my husband and I first got together we must have put on five kilos just by eating nachos! They became our go-to snack on movie nights and any night we couldn’t be bothered to cook! Up your game to beef loaded nachos and the combination of crispy tortilla chips, savoury beef, and a cascade of melted cheese just scream ultimate comfort food.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases. Some of the links on this post are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and make a purchase we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more here.
Nachos are also a game day favourite. So, if you are ready to elevate your Super Bowl Sunday snacks, look no further than our Beef Loaded Nachos. These nachos are a sure crowd-pleaser that will have your guests cheering for more. Whether you’re a die-hard football fan or just in it for the snacks, these nachos are a game-changer. Get your taste buds ready for a winning combination. Savoury beef, gooey cheese, and a medley of toppings will make every bite a culinary touchdown!
This is a game day version of Beef Loaded Nachos that means that there are a few shop bought shortcuts to make your life easier. If you are hosting a game day party you’ll need a lot more snacks than just Beef Loaded Nachos so we are making these as easy as possible. Feel free to make your own seasonings and cheese sauce if you prefer!
Beef Loaded Nachos
Tortilla chips (grab your favourite brand)
Ground beef (choose the leanest kind for a healthier twist)
Shredded cheese blend (we like Cheddar and Monterey Jack)
Black beans, drained and rinsed (our kids don’t like these so we left them out from our nachos)
Guacamole – because nachos without guac are like a game without touchdowns!
Pico De Gallo
- Season your beef with Fajita Seasoning
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until it’s fully browned and seasoned to perfection. Drain excess fat for a lighter touch.
- Add some Cheese Sauce and shredded cheese.
- Grab a baking sheet and spread a layer of your favourite tortilla chips. Top evenly with the browned beef, followed by cheese sauce and some more grated cheese (be generous with the cheese!)
- If you like them, scatter the drained and rinsed black beans over the nachos.
- Pop the loaded nachos into a preheated oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly. This should take around 10-15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, dollop with spoonfuls of sour cream and our guacamole and pico de gallo. These finishing touches elevate the nachos to snack heaven.
Ultimate Comfort Food
Whether you are searching for the ultimate movie or game night snack, these cheese loaded nachos with shredded beef and homemade delicious guacamole and pico de gallo will hit the spot every time!
Sharing Is Caring:
Related Articles You Might Enjoy:
When thinking about a post for National Chili Day the first thing that came to…
Today is World Pizza Day, a day which might just be one of my son’s…
Happy World Nutella Day! With a household of Nutella lovers I cannot allow a day…
In our house, we all pretty much have a massive sweet tooth. So often I…
Can you believe its that time of year again? Yes, it’s the day on which…
Since starting the blog I am truly discovering that there truly is a day to…